Last updated: 21.05.2019.
Following the entry into force of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR”), we undertake to respect your right to privacy online and use our best efforts to properly secure all data made available to us.
This Policy sets forth the principles of using the https://tribe47.com website (“Website”) and the principles of processing and protecting the personal data provided by Website Users (“Personal Data”) in accordance with the applicable law.
When using the Website, you may be asked to provide some of your Personal Data by filling in a form (or otherwise).
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- You may not:
1) modify or copy the materials;
2) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tribe47’s website;
4) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Tribe47 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- In no event shall Tribe47 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tribe47’s website.
- Any claim relating to Tribe47’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Poland.
- To use the Website, you need Internet access and Internet Explorer (5.5 or more recent version), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or any other browser compatible with the Website.
- To use the Form or Contact Form, you need an active e-mail account.
1) A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
2) The Website uses two types of cookies, i.e. persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies are stored by the browser and remain there for a period determined in their parameters or until they are removed by the User, whereas session cookies are saved until the browser is closed by the User.
3) We use the following third-party cookies to identify and trace the User, and to identify the Users that come back to the Website:hstc to identify the computer of the user visiting our website,
4) hubspotutk to identify the computer of the user completing a form on our website,
5) hssc to monitor the user’s session activity,
6) hssrc to determine when the user restarts his/her browser,
8) hs_do_not_track to remove tracking and personalisation,
9) hs_testcookie to test whether the user supports cookies activation,
10) hsPagesViewedThisSession to monitor the view of websites in the browser session,
11) hsfirstvisit to monitor the user’s first visit.
12) Google Analytics is used to analyse Website use, generating statistical and other information regarding the Website use.
13) Most browsers allow the User to disable cookies through the adequate browser configuration.
14) The User can remove the cookies stored making use of the browser functions intended for this purpose.
15) However, this will affect Website functionality by limiting certain functions.
16) However, this might affect Website functionality.